Modern Amenities at our Bed & Breakfast/Hotel
Zuber’s Homestead Hotel is a renovated 1860’s hotel. You will find the charm of an historic hotel enhanced with modern amenities and the feel of a family friendly bed and breakfast.
We serve a complimentary, hot buffet-style breakfast every morning between 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. in the Wagon Wheel Room. While the menu changes daily, generally you will find breads/pastries, fruit, two hot dishes, and oatmeal, along with juice, coffee, tea and milk. (If notified at check-in, we will do our best to accommodate special dietary needs).
If you arrive for check-in between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. you can enjoy a sweet treat and something to drink in our Wagon Wheel Room.
- Wireless internet access
- Private bathrooms in each of the 15 guest rooms
- Quality bedding and towels
- Comfortable, stylish furniture
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerators in most rooms (a guest refrigerator is also available)
- Hair dryers available to borrow at the front desk
- Iron and ironing board
- A notebook with information about places to see and things to do in the Amana Colonies, as well as information and stories about the theme of the room, along with suggested day-trips to further your experience with the theme of your room.
As you stroll through the hotel you’ll find small nooks you can sit in to relax with a book or visit with a friend, the main hallway has many places to sit and visit as well as many interesting items to look at.
Our Wagon Wheel Room is always open for you to gather with friends or family, watch T.V., play cards or board games, or if you are musically inclined-we have a piano you are welcome to play for one and all! We leave a thermos of coffee out overnight by the main desk for your overnight or early morning convenience.
Gift Certificates are available.